Friday 10 July 2009

10 July 2009

A Testimony to share!

Today went for an interview some where near Upper Paya Lebar... Dun really wish to go actually since i am already waiting for another job confirmation for another job... But since God gave me a second chance ( i missed the 1st interview for this one) so i felt i might as well take it...

I left home at 8 (the interview is at 9am) den i thot to myself i am gonna be late, cos i dun really know the place, and Paya lebar sounds very far from my home. But I managed to reach the destination within 30 minutes (with bus ok!) Hahaha. Somehow God blessed my travel and keep me from being late.

And den its the interview. This is the longest interview that i have ever experienced! But throughout the interview the boss was very engaging and friendly, sharing a lot of stuffs that relates to the job. And towards the end he just simply offer me the job directly.

I considered it for a while as i travel home... Den in the end i accept the job....

Well, God is simply amazing! He blessed me by keeping me from lateness, gave me a boss who is friendly and knows what he is doing, and He gives me a choice to choose out of 2 job offers!

The economy isnt good at all;
I am not a top student. More like a bad student.
I have no job experience other than the internship in SP.
Neither am i someone who can offer many different types of skills;
Or talented in any way that benefits my job finding;
I only have my God.

But His grace is sufficient for me
that i am able to make a choice between 2 jobs
work not 5, but 4 days a week
a workplace that isnt that far from my home
and leaving Saturday and Sunday free to serve!

Its not because i am good,
but because He loves me.

Praise Him!

(Isaiah 40:30-31)
Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

No comments: