Sunday 17 May 2009

17 May 2009

Wahaha... its been a long long time since i last blogged... But anyway....

Firstly, wanna thank the SP unit for my bday celebration! Haha you guys are the best! Just like the previous birthday last year, the love of the people just never seems to stop to amaze me. Really thank you all for the encouragements and affirmations! I never thought i will celebrate a 2nd birthday with you all, cos i already graduated (HAHAHA!), but anyways, continue to shine for God in the campus ya! Its the love that God gave us that enables us to love one another!
And ya paiseh that you guys go home so late.. Sorry sorry...

I didnt know that love can be blind to self
that actions can speak much to people
even when it might seem nothing much to you
it meant much to others
Therefore i shall appreciate
and affirm my brothers and sisters
for what they do might not seem much to them
but for me it meant a lot to me

Praise be to God!
For He has surround me with people of His calling
That He may show His love for me
Through the people whom He loved.

______________________________________________________

I do not acknowledge what i do in love
for what i do in love is not what i do
but rather its Him who is in me who does it

People have said ' I see you grow '
yet i know i have not grown without Him
It is to His full credit and glory
that i have grown in Him
A man can say,
' I will change my life here and there'
yet in time,he will stumble
and fail in his promises
for he tried to change with his will, his own strength
This is the Truth
that true change comes only
Through the transforming power of Christ
A change that will be eternal
a change that will glorify the One
who changed me.

(John 10:10)
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

No comments: