Friday 3 April 2009

3 April 2009

The crucial period stands closely to us now! April is here, which means EASTER is near!

Really want to thank God for another breakthrough yesterday! Its the 1st time i am doing it myself, and God blessed me with 7 more contacts for our upcoming unit event on Sunday! Praise God!

God guided me to places to do the surveys, from lib lvl 4 to foodcourt 3 and back, and in the places he guided me to there are people who are open and willing to do the surveys.

Its not by my strength, for i am weak, but it is by God's blessing that made it all happen.

Lord, let this be the first step, the little opening of the door into their hearts....

(2 Corinthians 12:9-10)
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

_______________________________________________________

Holy Communion - Caregroup on 2nd April 2009

"i have good news and bad news."

"First the bad news. We have owed God too many debts. Debts that cannot be paid fully back to Him, and we can never give Him what He has given us. Therefore, we are indebted to Him."

"Now the good news. God gave everything to us through grace, and He still love us as we are, even though we sometimes fail Him and fall short of His standard, but His love for us will always stand. What's more, joy is given to us as we serve Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. We can't possibly ask for more from any other sources in this world, for He provides and meets our every need."

_______________________________________________________

No comments: