Friday 6 February 2009

6/2/09

Wah i am finally back to blog....
The last few weeks didnt come to blog cos i was having some problems... but Thank God for His Grace that helped me to pull through all troubles and worries! Haha these few days God has helped me so so so much in my life! Really want to take this time to praise You oh Lord!

This past few weeks i walked through a few valleys of the shadow of death, and it wasnt really pleasant to be stuck inside. But God, who is my faithful shepherd, guided me through the valleys and up to the mountains. He is my Deliverer!

First is my fyp... its finally over! Haha! And i got my exam schedule and sit numbers today morning! Quite relived and grateful for that! Thank you God!

Our troubles are temporary, but the glory of God is forever.

(2 Corinthians 4:17)
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

For those who are experiencing troubles and problems in your life now, remember that God is with you. Yes, sometimes you might feel that He is away, not there, but take heart! A tunnel will always lead to an opening of light. Problems is there to also strengthen your faith in Him.

Which one is more treasured, an untested faith, or a faith that stays strong despite having constant troubles? It is like courage. A person who has courage yet never encountered fear is nothing, but a person who remains courageous in the face of fear... Now that's something.

No comments: